General ACE CAFE 14th AUGUST

Currently reading:
General ACE CAFE 14th AUGUST

harrydinks

Hi Guys
Anybody going to the ACE CAFE Thursday 14th August
I'm Going with the missus.
Hoping to get there 6.00-6.30 approx.Is that a good time.
Harry:)

:mad: Change of plan, the guy that I am working for has booked a meeting with the EMEA COO tomorrow morning so looks as if I will be in Croydon again tomorrow :mad:

If I can get away early I might try to get down but am not getting home until 19.00 every night at the moment so by the time I get changed and get to the Ace it would be 20.30-21.00 earliest....................

Hi Guys,
Have made it home to Norwich arrived 12.07am so just about 2 hours and 138 miles.The B honked along all the way home not missing a beat,just dropped the babysitter (mum) off home.
Good to meet all you guys and put a face to a name or an aka.
Hope to do it again soon.
Harry(y)

Good to see everyone and nice to meet you and your good lady Harry (y)

Dave, I know what your problem is - you are not used to gears!! If you had got out of 1st you would probably have got home a lot quicker!!!!!! :p

Glad that I made the effort to get down, even if it was late - I was in a bad mood (which is not like me) and a change of scenery and chinwag put a smile back on my face :D

Still cannot get over the loony on the bike, not sure if he was skilful or just plain reckless :confused:

Happy to report that our trip home was a little under 40 mins!

Hi Guys

Good to see you all which I enjoyed apart from the indigestion all the way home from the horrible burger. LRB: the guy on the bike was just a 'cee you next Tuesday'.
Good run home, hood down of course. Check out the pretty Alfa that you missed.
BTW, LRB is trying to kid us he has some high powered job in IT but I found out he runs the garage behind Ace Café as shown on the picture, mind you I know which job I would prefer and it would not involve wearing a suit and tie.

Attachments

• PICT0001.JPG
    PICT0001.JPG
    781.9 KB · Views: 12
  • PICT0007.JPG
    PICT0007.JPG
    303.9 KB · Views: 18
Rumbled!! - The shirt and tie is just a front!!

I have to admit I don't like working in IT any more and would be quite happy to do something in the motor trade - quality service delivered with a level of enthusiasm!

I saw the little blue Alfa at Brooklands last year, it did the hillclimb!

DSC_0113.jpg

Back