Accelerator cable

Currently reading:
Accelerator cable

A

Adam

Hi people i need an accelerator cable for a 1.8 bravo HLX, anyone know a website where i can get one from?
Thanks in advance :)

There's nothin on there lol i've been on loads of websites!
How much do you reckon it'll cost to get one, i went to a garage today and they said its £20 to fit it, but £65 to supply and fit it! :|
45 quid for a cable?

Cant see it being that much.I will be speaking to fiat tomorrow morning anyway so i'l try nd get a price for you if its any help

Yeah if you could that'd be great
can u e-mail me the price and details n that please..
[email protected]

its a 1.8 16v Bravo HLX
V reg :)

Cheers mate

No probs.Mines a hlx R reg,believe they use the same cable.I'll find out anyways

Right.Spoke to fiat and they said fiat dont make an accelerator cable for the 1.8 bravo anymore.They offered to check if any dealerships had any in stock,but thats the last i heard.Well done fiat.

That's stupid why have they stopped makin a part as small as that? Looks like im gonna have to pay 65 quid then :|

Fiat logic.Maybe not many went wrong,competitors making copies cheaper,no market?My cars just disappeared down the road on a recovery lorry because fiat though it would be a dandy idea to run a brake pipe over the top of the fuel tank and clip it down repeatadly?!