ABS saved my ass last night

Currently reading:
ABS saved my ass last night

On the way home, through the trading estate I work on, some nob in a crap old Golf with tinted windows pulls out from being parked on the path on the other side of the road. I anchor on (was doing less than 30mph) and swerve, thankfully the ABS did it's bit. I must have missed him by less than 1ft.

Bellend turns round in the next road off, I look at him and hurl a few words beginning with "F" his way.

My commute to / from work takes 10 minutes and almost every night I see some of the most **** poor driving imaginable :(

The thing is, it's really starting to get to me, last night I was tempted to turn round and drag dickface out of his car for a lesson in observation - that would be him observing me kicking his arse.

paulbfd said:
The thing is, it's really starting to get to me, last night I was tempted to turn round and drag dickface out of his car for a lesson in observation - that would be him observing me kicking his arse.

lol i love that....

but im the same mate, there is a mini round-a-bout near where my rents live, and when turning right to cross said round-a-bout u frequently get people coming straight on from the other way, who should be giving way to, u just continuing on, ive had to stop in the middle of the round-a-bout many many times, and been close to turnin around, following the other person and informing them in a controlled and polite manner how much of a f*ck tard they are on more than 1 occasion :bang: :mad:

Glad you had the reactions to avoid the crunch. It's getting to the point where you have to drive defensively all the time, just take it as granted that every driver on the road is going to do something stupid in front, behind and at the side of you. Hopefully it will help keep your car intact.

paulbfd said:
On the way home, through the trading estate I work on, some nob in a crap old Golf with tinted windows pulls out from being parked on the path on the other side of the road. I anchor on (was doing less than 30mph) and swerve, thankfully the ABS did it's bit. I must have missed him by less than 1ft.

Bellend turns round in the next road off, I look at him and hurl a few words beginning with "F" his way.

My commute to / from work takes 10 minutes and almost every night I see some of the most **** poor driving imaginable :(

I take it by your name you're about the bradford area?

if that's the case, then i know exactly how you feel... if you go down leeds road, you'll find it happens constantly... moytaxibt some other people, possibly in modded BMW's with totally blac windows.. the sort you suspect might be carrying weapons...

I'm a little suspect around braford now, since i had an attempted carjacking..

it seems we need to send some peeps back to driving school

Quite a few arrogant peeps (Especially some of these fag/rogue/man type woman who smoke all the time whilst driving, you know the type) don't even pay attention to whats happening around them, they just talk/shout at passenger whilst causing many deaths on their way to the smoke's shop. And then there are the tentative drivers who actually drive with their chin on the steering wheel(n)

Back