Off Topic Abs light and leads

Currently reading:
Off Topic Abs light and leads

pete123

Established member
Had front ns wheelbearing done today now abs light is on have gone and got a obd 2 machine now just need to no what leads I need a eBay item number would be usefull thanks in advance as I find some with 1 cable some with 3 coloured its a 2000 multipla 1.6 elx
And if I buy these with my obd machine do I need that fiat ecu tech stuff

Last edited:
What's about this one looks the same just cheaper 180924496458 and can down load fiat uscan with it aswell

theres abs sensors on the front wheels.check to see if they have been reconected after the bearing was done.i know this coz the multipla i went to see had a bust drivers side one that was broke when the engine was changed.:) why couldnt multiplas been better made? :mad:

Have checked that I think when it was undone it was disturbed and being a multipla didn't like that

id imagine because of the location of the sensors and the wiring the contacts would get covered in crap from the roads so maybe check the wiring aint corroded or snapped. wonder if there is a way to test the sensors with a multi meter? :)

Fiat want 90 eBay is 50 can't really seem to find them need a front near side if any one has one found rears cheap like 25 to 45 pound

shame the rears dont fit the front......... or do they? ;) aint there any breaking in the scrappy near you? might be worth a chance. doubt hey would charge much for it.:)

Loads of multipla in the local scrap shop just the same might happen

As if there's multipla s in the scrap yards near u. Ain't one near me I've seen lol. U could allways take the bulb out the dash lol.

I no of at least 5 scrap yards that has multipla's in them check my adds for multipla's in scrap yards

Back