Styling Abarth, Tinted headlights

Currently reading:
Styling Abarth, Tinted headlights

probaly the wrong post to put this in but are any of you goin to the usc show at santa pod this weekend because i would like to have a look at some moded GP's.

sounds good ill defo be there its only down the road from me about 5 min drive is it expensive to get in ? i dont wana use track thou i think i would be no good with my little 1.2 lol.

kl kl sounds good how do i show with the club (god i sound like such a noob)
sorry im new to all of this.
also is the show and over night thing or just an single day?

ok sounds good. when i went to modified nations this year fiat forum was there but there was only like 2 cars at there stand lol maybe its because i went on the last day?

i went on the sunday and it pissed it down i bought a vinal for my back window, by the time i got it back to my car it was usless because it was so wet. was your car there on the sunday because i only seen one punto there :confused:

is mod nats normaly better because this year was the first and it has put me of goin again. also does anybody kno if fiat forum is goin or any other fiat clubs are goin to trax?

Have a look in the events section of the forum. Will be a thread in there if they are going. Mod nats is usually better than this year from what i have been told. I think they changed it slightly this year although im not sure and then coupled with crap weather everyone got bored and couldnt be bothered.

dam had a look and its to late to be with fiat forum lot oh well ill still go just have to pay the full £20

i went to fiat showroom yesterday to have my glovebox aligned, and they had a gen2 GP in there with the darkened headlights, do you think they would be cheaper buying them as a normal GP part rather than abart? or do you think its possible to take the casing off standard GP lights and paint them grey?

cheers

Back