Technical Abarth Seats in a Panda?

Currently reading:
Technical Abarth Seats in a Panda?

These are the parts that are needed?

Did the bracket which the ISOfix anchors come with the seat or with the seats? I am looking at getting a 100hp and this is a change I want to do.

1668690845249.png

Last edited:
Hi Ryan,
Yes, that's the fella. Child seat fixings (is that what Isofix means?) are built into the bottom seat rails, but they have plastic cover clips, which may be prone to escaping...
Capture.JPG

Thanks Cook1e,

Did you retain the isofix anchor points?
No choice, short of grinding them off. There are spaces in the cushion base for them, into which the covers fit, otherwise there would be unsightly gaps with steel loops visible. I'll get a photo later, if I remember.

I prefer the 100HP seats to the "standard" 169 Panda seats but comfort on long runs is much the same either way. Abarth seats are a sporty style so more likely to suit your needs. To avoid the car looking miss-matchedget the rears to go with the fronts. You will also get rear head restraints which are a serious omission on the more basic 169 Panda models.
Totally agree. I found the 100HP seat suited my back very well even on long runs. Im 6 feet and a bit so should suit most people and the seats have a seat height as standard. It tilts the seat cushion and is just great on long runs.

The Abarth seats don't have the plastic covers, just gaps
Yeah gaps are fine, just seen someone selling a 100hp which Abarth seats which didn't have any gaps for the isofix bars, which left me confused. Spoke to a seat trimmer and they can easily fix that.

Back