General abarth kit

Currently reading:
General abarth kit

thats why i dont think it would be a hard job. bravo length is 4020 mm, brava length is 4190 mm, but the wheel base on both is the same at 2540 mm. tbh i wouldnt be surprised if bravo skirts went straight on with no need to modify them at all.

anyone tried this?

I doubt they will fit, they go up at the rear of the skirt, the brava has 5 doors therefore if they did fit, then you wont be able to use the rear doors. Useless idea.

Also the rear spats wont fit the Brava as the bumper is a different shape, look for carzone, you will find rear splitters and sideskirts for the Brava, infact look at www.lester.it for Brava, im sure they do HGT sideskirt look a likes for the Brava.

@drunkspike or whatever, make sure those sideskirts have the brackets intact etc otherwise it'll cost you more to get new brackets made fitted as well as repairing that scratch in the corner that looks deep. However £15 is a good buy but will still cost alot more to put right and fitted to your car. However even still it'll remain a bargain that buying from Fiat.

I doubt they will fit, they go up at the rear of the skirt, the brava has 5 doors therefore if they did fit, then you wont be able to use the rear doors. Useless idea.

Also the rear spats wont fit the Brava as the bumper is a different shape, look for carzone, you will find rear splitters and sideskirts for the Brava, infact look at www.lester.it for Brava, im sure they do HGT sideskirt look a likes for the Brava.

@drunkspike or whatever, make sure those sideskirts have the brackets intact etc otherwise it'll cost you more to get new brackets made fitted as well as repairing that scratch in the corner that looks deep. However £15 is a good buy but will still cost alot more to put right and fitted to your car. However even still it'll remain a bargain that buying from Fiat.

all mounts are good all sanded just waiting for primer :slayer:

Back