General abarth kit

Currently reading:
General abarth kit

I priced an abarth front bumper, side-skirts and the two rear bumper bits at my fiat dealer when i put the car in for a service this morning........€900 + VAT..so in total about €1200..thats not including a spoiler or paint!!i wasn't expecting that!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

€1200 = £815

its less than i'd expect them to quote tbh, but its definately not worth it.

Last edited:
yes but, "The kit is manufactured from high quality GRP", which means its fibreglass crap. even if it was free, or even if you paid me, i wouldnt fit it to a car i owned. its like comparing a lottery win to a kellogs free gift.

tempted??:D!!does that mean the abarth bumper is plastic aswel?if its plastic and they will ship it over to me it should work out cheaper then the dealer!!i could see myself being foolish and buying it!! would look good!!:yum: :yum: :D

i would ask for a confirmation that the bumper is plastic, since it does not say either way in the description for the bumper.

if it is plastic, £275 for an abarth bumper isnt bad at all.

the response was: "The Bravo Abarth front bumper is made from ABS plastic. It is best to check
as not all Abarth parts are ABS!. NOTE: I only have the Abarth front bumper
for the HGT at the moment. The Non-HGT front bumpers are about 4/5 weeks
away."

So it looks like i'll be getting a kit from them in a few months!!Had a very quick response and shipping to Ireland would only be £25 for bumper and skirts..but from experience the shipping will cost more than that!!but its looking good!!:D (y)

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
I hope these parts are not representative of the quality and fit of the rest of their parts...

B_Abarth_RrCorner.jpg

no i don't have anyone in manchester!!but the price of those will shoot up i'd say!!

I hope these parts are not representative of the quality and fit of the rest of their parts...

B_Abarth_RrCorner.jpg
ya that is a worry i'd have, if they were a poor fit!has anyone had any experience with the company?i'm not sure if i'd get the rear bits..but how are they put on?

Ok after drooling over the various parts on http://www.tuning.co.uk/fiatshop/index.html?target=dept_51.html&lang=en-gb

I noticed that they are all for the Bravo, BUT I have a Brava, I am interested in the side skirts, Abarth Front bumper and maybe the rear corner spoilers, would these fit on my Brava? As I was thinking that on parts like these the cars were made the same, the Brava being the 5 door version of the Bravo, or was the Bravo the the 3 door version of the Brava??:confused:

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Ok after drooling over the various parts on http://www.tuning.co.uk/fiatshop/index.html?target=dept_51.html&lang=en-gb

I noticed that they are all for the Bravo, BUT I have a Brava, I am interested in the side skirts, Abarth Front bumper and maybe the rear corner spoilers, would these fit on my Brava? As I was thinking that on parts like these the cars were made the same, the Brava being the 5 door version of the Bravo, or was the Bravo the the 3 door version of the Brava??:confused:

As far as i know the normal Bravo (non HGT) is the same as the Brava for the front bumper, the rest is obviously different. I'd be sure you could get the rear to fit with a bit of work ie the addons to your bumper.

There are quite a few kits out there for the brava.

Back