abarth grande punto insurance?

Currently reading:
abarth grande punto insurance?

hi all i need some help with insurance and hopefully for a future GP Abarth ...
right so am 20 i been messing about with insurances for Gp abarth and as of right now am getting quotes of 6k+ which is not happening .... but then again looked at after a year of having the license and one years no claims it would be 2.5k witch isnt to bad considering....
that being said should i tick mods ? like the turbo alloys and all that ?
would you class that as being modified or what since abarth version come with turbo and all that good stuff as standard does it no ? or am i being complete idiot:confused: ?
your responses would be appreciated on this subject , so share your wisdom with me. (y)

hi all i need some help with insurance and hopefully for a future GP Abarth ...
right so am 20 i been messing about with insurances for Gp abarth and as of right now am getting quotes of 6k+ which is not happening .... but then again looked at after a year of having the license and one years no claims it would be 2.5k witch isnt to bad considering....
that being said should i tick mods ? like the turbo alloys and all that ?
would you class that as being modified or what since abarth version come with turbo and all that good stuff as standard does it no ? or am i being complete idiot:confused: ?
your responses would be appreciated on this subject , so share your wisdom with me. (y)
Hi,
If you need any help with insurance then please feel free to PM me your details.
Regards,
Dan.

Why bother with an abarth. If the insurance is that much. Get a Punto sport with the tjet bit less power and lacks the bodykit but is pretty much the same car for me abarth was 8k to insure the sport cost over 10 times less to insure

Back