Abarth Coupe 2010....

Currently reading:
Abarth Coupe 2010....

Only saw this recently myself, others may have seen it already. Not really too hot on the alloys myself could think of better ones but not a bad looking car at all.

What do you FF'rs think?

It's based on the Fiat 500 platform and basically it's...

Actually, I can't be asked to explain it right now, just go to the link and read it yourself :p

Rumoured to start from 12k? Mmmmmmmmm, yea price is about right.....:chin:

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/autoexpressnews/233329/abarth_coupe_exclusive_pictures.html

Attachments

• car_photo_299010_25.jpg
    car_photo_299010_25.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 54
  • car_photo_299009_25.jpg
    car_photo_299009_25.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 37

You're absolutely right Gary, that's probably why I had a look for Abarth Coupe/500 Abarth Coupe before I posted rather than AutoExpress and I did point out that some of you mght have seen it already ????...
Nice to know you are looking out for me though... :p

Jai, I only went by what it said on the link, although skimming the other FF thread iit mentions Panda/500 platform ?

So which is it guys ? or is it one in the same :confused:

Jai, I only went by what it said on the link, although skimming the other FF thread iit mentions Panda/500 platform ?

So which is it guys ? or is it one in the same :confused:

in the begining there was trouble, a huge conglomerate heading down the pan, then came the saviour, the new Panda, and an eCOTY award, and sales by the millions followed. and lo, Don Marchionne looked across the lands and saw there was money to be made from the fashionistas, and he instructed sir frank to refrock the panda as a 500, and lo, there was much merriment from the bean counters, who rejoiced as the platform made then more money than that there king midas. and so it came to pass that henry came sniffing round, and was offered the panda platfrom to maketh his new chariot, and he saw that it was good, and so the new Ka was born.

so it came to pass that panda begat 500, which begat A500, which begat 500c, which begat Ka, and the elton john was comissioned to rewrite "circle of life" and all was good in the world.

Last edited:
Back