Styling Abarth Bumper

Currently reading:
Styling Abarth Bumper

Hi hoping someone can help me,

Thinking of getting an Abarth style front bumper for my cento but would i have to declare it on the insurance as modifying??
In my eyes its safer due to the fact its got two spotlights in it, i could be wrong tho :(

cheers,
Nath

depends.... if there on all the time there not safer.... and yes declare it same as you would with alloys. being a optional extra it wont go up most likely but needs to be on the book

I hate foglights, because dicks have them on instead of there dipped beam. I see atleast 10 people a day with fogs on and it hasn't been foggy in weeks.

Or maybe I'm a ratty White van man:D

I hate foglights, because dicks have them on instead of there dipped beam. I see atleast 10 people a day with fogs on and it hasn't been foggy in weeks.

Or maybe I'm a ratty White van man:D

ahhh thats really annoys me when people constantly drive with there fog lights on theres no need for it tenner if i did it did get pulled over also really annoys me whn people have brake lights out i dunno y it does it just really annoys me :p

andy

cheers for the helpp but iv decided the money is going to be spent on a remote control car....something to keep me busy over the winter whilst im not karting :) however it may happen in the future....

Back