Styling Abarth aprons

Currently reading:
Styling Abarth aprons

Tabblink182

Civic type-r Driver
hopefully when i get some money from the insurance after my little accident, im hoping to source some abarth front and rear aprons and the side skirts, i already have a genuine spoiler so it will finish the car off nicely

i know they are rare and i have been looking out on the classifieds and ebay including other countries...

no hope as of yet and just wanted to ask a few questions...

how much would i be looking at for the full set ?

does it count as a mod or an optional extra on insurance ?

whats the chance of getting them all in broom yellow in good condition

thanks
=]

how much would i be looking at for the full set ?

Unsure, genuine items in good nick will be fetching good money so expect to pay perhaps more than expected. Replicas not so much

does it count as a mod or an optional extra on insurance ?

I would say mod, as they werent standard on your car. Depends on if you want to risk it (advise not to) and what your insurance company policy on mods is

whats the chance of getting them all in broom yellow in good condition

Broom yellow is the most common colour, however all abarth stuff is sought after so it may be a case of if you see something purchasing it

EDIT - Not been looking hard enough??? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CINQUECENTO-A...ryZ10382QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
you wont get yellow new, it will be in primer, that is just an image as an example of the product, you will have to get it sprayed and pay someone to do it if you arent confident

lester rear apron is no different to the genuine article, ive had both. the front is different as the spots join at the top :yuk:. Sideskirts are only slightly different as there is an indent where the abarth badge goes on the genuines. Spoiler i have no idea, ive only had a genuine one.
as far as a mod is concerned, i did tell insurance but im not sure whether its needed, as they were a factory option, so how would they know if the car came from the factory like it? same case with speedlines.. im sure it wont bump it too much with "kit and wheels"

Back