Styling Abarth 17" Wheels

Currently reading:
Styling Abarth 17" Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, as the title suggests, I will be selling a set of 4 silver wheels without tyres next week. These are in fantastic condition with a couple of minor scuffs on the front near-side only. I will post in classifieds as soon as I have taken pictures. Any suggestions re price?

I know somebody was looking for these recently on here. Takes 215/45/R17.

Well I sold my original Abarth wheels when they were only 6 weeks old ( i think) and they were immaculate. I did only ask for £275 iirc without the tyres and they were snapped up. So anywhere around that price should do it :confused:

I'm liking them......As they are Abarth, I assume they'll still go onto my 1.2 active with no probs???

How does £250 sound?

Bozzy - I',m down the road near Brum Airport so easy to collect?!?....
What'll you let 'um go for? I really wanted Claws?! but could be persuaded?!

hi guys just bought a set of NEW abarth 17inch shadow chrome wheels (set of five) the dark colour and very very rare from a fiat boffin in bristol for wait for it £250 these retail at nearly 200 pound each ,they came in the box and everthing also came with centre caps ,could not beleive my luck

click on my profile for a look see what you think

i sold my 6 month old 17 inch abarth ones in silver with no marks at all set of 4 for £100 bargain

mark

stiloryan said:
hi guys just bought a set of NEW abarth 17inch shadow chrome wheels (set of five) the dark colour and very very rare from a fiat boffin in bristol for wait for it £250 these retail at nearly 200 pound each ,they came in the box and everthing also came with centre caps ,could not beleive my luck

click on my profile for a look see what you think

i sold my 6 month old 17 inch abarth ones in silver with no marks at all set of 4 for £100 bargain

mark

Was this a one off or is this a suggestion that you have a contact we can all speak to?

£100 for unmarked Abarth's is a bargain, not one I might add that I am about to repeat. I will be happy with the £200 I am looking for on the auction.

btw, is there anything else you can do to scupper my auction any further:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back