General AA Cover

Currently reading:
General AA Cover

sdl

Just got a letter from fiat sayin my AA covery about to expire? one one year onl the car. I thought u got 2 or 3 years cover with a new punto grande. Any one confirm?

Just got a letter from fiat sayin my AA covery about to expire? one one year onl the car. I thought u got 2 or 3 years cover with a new punto grande. Any one confirm?

just the 1 i am afraid.to hell with the extended AA cover the GRANDE PUNTO is such a reliable little car who needs it.......?????:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

A few years ago it was 3 years AA cover. Now it's just the 1 (n)

I got a leaflet with mine that said you could get 2 years full AA cover after the first year for about 150 quid. Pretty good value, think it's normally about 120 a year for everything.

My AA cover will expire soon along with my insurance & tax oh and there is the rip off service as well :cry: The joys of car ownership. Basic RAC cover would only cost £11.50 for the year so think I'll go for that - hopefully won't need to it so not going to bother with the super duper cover.

£79 for one year and £139 for 2 years full monty cover is a bloody good deal I think, I have taken it on after checking cover and rates from others.;)

Prudential are doing full break down cover for free if you take a policy out with them. My quote was £226 - £130 from cashback from Quidco, which has tracked. So for £96 I have fully comprehensive cover and breakdown cover.:)

Hi guys, I have purchased a month pre reg'd new Grande Punto today. I pick it up Friday. I was wondering if I would receive the remainder of the 1 years AA cover that should be left on the vehicle? Or as I am not buying brand does this mean I will miss out?

Cheers :)

how soon does the membership take to arrive after buying a new fiat!

still waiting after 6 weeks, i made a phone call to the AA, to my horror they said the car was not registered to them for any cover!!:eek:

IS THIS NORMAL

Back