A big thank you

Currently reading:
A big thank you

Just want to say a very BIG THANK YOU to Ming Steve M and David.
Steve & Ming, thank you so much for giving up your'e free time to come down lastnight and helping me with getting the Seicento working again.

Steve, sorry about covering you in Petrol most flamablle man in Ayrshire lastnight.
Ming, once again thankyou for all the hlep you've given me, that's the second time you've had to help me out.
David, thank you for the helpfull txt's you sent me.

Ming, phoned Eurocarcare and Mick's off today back in tomorrow, got water pump and silacon sealent from TMS, and alternator belt form halfords.

Don't even ask about the timing belt kit Ming! Phoned TMS this morning and got prices for the parts and asked if they could put them aside, went down there and told the guy at the desk and showed him the list with the prices for the parts I had ordered, and he looked on the computor and couldn't find the timing belt kit, even looked in the book but could only find the kit for upto 02.

Got the pump & Silacon as I said from TMS, £34.03 for the 2 parts with VAT, and £5.59 for the Alternator belt from Halfords. £25 from Shewalton Car spares for an alternator. So gonna phone Mick in the morning and get the timing belt kit from him, and get the Plugs from Halfords again NGK's!!!!!! Not uploaded pics yet, probs tomorrow!!

muppet42 said:
Glad the Sei's getting sorted Andi :smile:

Cheers Rob! MOT's booked for nxt Thursday hope to fook it pasess.....

YcMing said:
You will have a decent sei after all the service work is done. Also remove the front bumper so you could sort out the radiator for good.

Ming

Aye I will Ming! And don't worry I'll remove the bumper when I get the radiator done!!

Put a newer alternator on today... 1.4 16V Punto Alternator, just changed the pulley wheel on the alternator and got if fitted, tightened the handbrake, so car's back on all 4 wheels, and fires first turn of the key.

Andi_F said:
Just want to say a very BIG THANK YOU to Ming Steve M and David.
Steve & Ming, thank you so much for giving up your'e free time to come down lastnight and helping me with getting the Seicento working again.

Steve, sorry about covering you in Petrol most flamablle man in Ayrshire lastnight.
Ming, once again thankyou for all the hlep you've given me, that's the second time you've had to help me out.
David, thank you for the helpfull txt's you sent me.

Ming, phoned Eurocarcare and Mick's off today back in tomorrow, got water pump and silacon sealent from TMS, and alternator belt form halfords.

Nice one lads, keep up the good work, this is what the forum is all about:yes4:

YcMing said:
Ermmmm does that mean the scrappy have a 1.4 16v engine kicking about ?

You sorted the fuel guage and management light yet?

Sounds like progress is good :)

Ming

Errr don't know, it's worth emailing them I guess. http://www.shewaltoncarspares.co.uk

Fuel Gauge goona get sorted, getting more fuel tomorrow, and engine managment light isn't on when the engine's on!! runs nicely!!

Back