Bravo HGT 15-11-16 001.JPG

Bravo (Classic) 99 Bravo HGT 155 - Broom Yellow!

Introduction

Hi all.

Just like to show off my Bravo HGT 155 I picked up recently.

28-11-16_001_-_Copy_2_.JPG

It was fate, picking this car up. I saw it advertised locally on Facebook but I missed out on it due to a set of bad circumstances but it was bought by a FB 'trader' who is always swapping his bangers and he just so happened to offer this very car as a swap for my absolute banger of a MK4 Golf GTi Turbo I picked up from auction a few days before. Happy days :)

I've decided to keep the Bravo for the time being as I love 5 cylinder engines (Volvo fan) and use it through the winter, it will be for sale in the next few months.

Got 2 lovely Volvos, a stunning Liquid Yellow Clio 182 and a fabulous Alfa 166 3.0 too, do love the Italians ;)

Anyway, the Fiat...
I have had the non car people taking the mick out of the Fiat, saying 'I can't believe you're down grading from the Clio to that horrible Fiat!'
So rude, I should cut these people off!!

It's not perfect, has a few small little jobs to be done.
1 - Tidy up paintwork. Respray mirror bases, boot handle and bottom corners of front bumper.
2 - Tidy interior, hasn't been cleaned in years!! Driver's bolster is torn.
3 - Give it an engine service.
4 - Sort exhaust, the rear silencer is rotten around the rear bracket and has snapped.

Other than that I'm not aware of any problems.

My Flickr album that I upload photos of this car to is linked below... Won't let me link images that aren't hosted to this site, urgh.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/83938051@N08/albums/72157660766644018/with/30867953372/
Well, well, well.

Sadly the MOT expired on this car on Thursday 20th, let me explain.

Last weekend I was preparing the car ready for it's MOT by changing the rear discs and pads but sadly on removal of the rear caliper it started leaking, due to the constant need for a working car and lack of space I threw my toys out of the pram and got my beloved Clio back out of the garage (overdue tbh).

So unfortunately I'm offering this car for spares or repairs, it needs to go but needs work!

I'm hoping a fellow enthusiast will be willing to take the car on?

Here it is on eBay...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252897000492?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Good Luck with the sale.
Well, well, well.

Sadly the MOT expired on this car on Thursday 20th, let me explain.

Last weekend I was preparing the car ready for it's MOT by changing the rear discs and pads but sadly on removal of the rear caliper it started leaking, due to the constant need for a working car and lack of space I threw my toys out of the pram and got my beloved Clio back out of the garage (overdue tbh).

So unfortunately I'm offering this car for spares or repairs, it needs to go but needs work!

I'm hoping a fellow enthusiast will be willing to take the car on?

Here it is on eBay...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252897000492?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back