Image0226.jpg

Cinquecento 899cc cinq

Introduction

hey all this is my cinq, let me know what yous all think. it still needs work like, atm im working on my ice install, just swapped standard components for some new jbl's got 2 sets up front, have 800w amp 1000w sub (both kenwood) in boot build i made my self :p will be geting a power cap shortly, im buzy making a new parcel shelf to hold some 6x9s, pioneer components and some tweeters, lights up with blue neons. next i want to lower it and get some new wheels but dont know what style to go for :confused: im new at this so if the images dont work sorry

Image0226.jpg

Image0242.jpg

Image0251.jpg

Image0262.jpg

Image0273.jpg
thanks for the good replys! i was a lil nervous in case it got called to chav lol um its a standard sx front bumper with a cinq splitter, got it off ebay a while back

thanks for the good replys! i was a lil nervous in case it got called to chav lol um its a standard sx front bumper with a cinq splitter, got it off ebay a while back

they can be a friendly bunch sometimes lol! ;)

loads of mods going on there!! looks really low at the sides too. :)

Last edited:
quite alot going on here, cant understand the porting in the shelf??? bit ott with the ice, lose the mirrors and bonnet vents and it isnt half bad :p

:yeahthat:

Those mirrors look really tacky and out of place imo - they really don't suit the car at all. Also, lose the shopping list on the doors and the fake alloy fuel flap. Those are all very 'Chav' and makes the overall look too 'fussy'. Sometimes less is very much more, and a few carefully chosen mods will always look better than a load of slapped on mods. But at the end of the day it's your car so as long as you're happy that's what matters.

well thanks for the tips, the stickers are going, the vents are going, im looking for a new set of mirrors to, im also droping it on its arse! lol changed my parcel shelf to

Last edited:
Back