Technical 500X Cross Plus DAB radio tune

Currently reading:
Technical 500X Cross Plus DAB radio tune

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶

kp004a8561

I've just brought a 2019 500 X Cross Plus. The DAB radio says no stations but I can't seem to be able to find it. My precious cat was a citroen c3 and could pick up 100 stations

I've just brought a 2019 500 X Cross Plus. The DAB radio says no stations but I can't seem to be able to find it. My precious cat was a citroen c3 and could pick up 100 stations
Same story here my previous car was a Citroen C3 2016 and the radio installed was perfect was tuning dozen of different radio stations on FM band . Now I bought a Fiat 500X 2015 diesel 1.6 Cross Plus and I noted that the radio is not very sensitive, picking only strong local stations but when I drive easily these stations went silent. I tried an internal aerial ( back of the radio) which improved a bit but it seems to me that these radios are manufactured using cheap components ( I'm a radio amateur) so I know all about radios.

Similar thing happened to me and I rectified it by changing the DAB aerial and base. I have sat nav so the replacement part was a bit pricey for what it was. It's a reasonably straightforward enough diy repair though. You can access the fixing bolt and connectors by prising down the tail gate end of the headliner. To do this, first remove the side pillar trims, then release the trim clips holding the rear of the headlining which allows it to drop down sufficiently for full access to the mount.

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
Back