Technical 500L Front Suspension Torque Specs?

Currently reading:
Technical 500L Front Suspension Torque Specs?

Cjfd

I searched and can't seem to find the specs for the 500L. I always seem to end up with specs for the 500.

2014 Fiat 500L (Sold in Canada if that even makes a difference)
I'm looking for the torque specs for the front lower control arm bolts, ball joint pinch nut, outer tie rod nut and the bolts that hold on the front brace that needs to be removed to access the front bolt of the control arm.

Thanks!

I searched and can't seem to find the specs for the 500L. I always seem to end up with specs for the 500.

2014 Fiat 500L (Sold in Canada if that even makes a difference)
I'm looking for the torque specs for the front lower control arm bolts, ball joint pinch nut, outer tie rod nut and the bolts that hold on the front brace that needs to be removed to access the front bolt of the control arm.

Thanks!
This is the only data I have from a 2012 AutoData manual, generally it covered all the items that needed a specific torque and all else was done by experience and feel.
Fifty odd years ago as an apprentice if you asked how tight a bolt should be the joke was "strip the threads and back half a turn!!!"
I would point out I did get an award for being the best practical student of my year, so you you can see I didn't adopt that advice;).

Attachments

• DSCF0758.JPG
    DSCF0758.JPG
    457.2 KB · Views: 53
  • DSCF0759.JPG
    DSCF0759.JPG
    472.2 KB · Views: 57
Back