IMG_2148.JPG

500 500 TwinAir Plus

Introduction

Got my new car yesterday,

There was a very tiny dent in the front wing :(
They are getting dent master to fix it, plus I have one in my Caravelle which can be done the same time, so positive from a negative :)

Tried quite hard on the way to work, and got nearly 58mpg out of it.

Just fitted the Brodit clip, need to run a usb cable to the usb port now.

Going to matte black vinyl the roof in the next few weeks, and I wonder if one of those very short antennas will fit ? There are a new accessory for the new Panda...

It definitely needs a beating with the lowering stick :yum:

Reactions: Crazy But True

Hmmmmmm any symbolism in parking it beween an amusement arcade and a charity shop?

Could it be the following: Won it on one of those arcade games where you use a crane to lift and drop into the prize bin. Then out of goodness was about to donate the prize to the charity shop???:idea:

Could it be the following: Won it on one of those arcade games where you use a crane to lift and drop into the prize bin. Then out of goodness was about to donate the prize to the charity shop???:idea:

I was thinking it might be aimed at those in bigger posher cars: "you may think me a charity case but I am having lots of fun."

I like both of those notions, however it was just the place I happened to leave it as I ran into Greggs to get a fondant iced donut!! :yuck:

I did happened to think the amusement arcade made a fitting backdrop though :)

In that case: "you may think me a fat b*stard charity case but I am having lots of fun."

I like both of those notions, however it was just the place I happened to leave it as I ran into Greggs to get a fondant iced donut!! :yuck:

I did happened to think the amusement arcade made a fitting backdrop though :)

Come on !! Go for the Hot pasties or at least Sausage rolls(y)

Back