Styling 500 Roof Arial

Currently reading:
Styling 500 Roof Arial

chas379

72 Year Old teenager
I have a roof aerial surplus to requirements, if anyone requires one. This is of the older style so is not compatible for my A500 or my OH's 500 Lounge.

PM me for details, if you want it this week then let me know by Thursday 24th Oct. otherwise it will have to wait until 4th Nov when I return from a well deserved break in the sun.

Just shows what lengths you have to go to to get away from Grimwau's posts.

PS Wish I could spell (Title error)

Attachments

• P1010823.JPG
    P1010823.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 23
Last edited:
I have a roof aerial surplus to requirements, if anyone requires one. This is of the older style so is not compatible for my A500 or my OH's 500 Lounge.

PM me for details, if you want it this week then let me know by Thursday 24th Oct. otherwise it will have to wait until 4th Nov when I return from a well deserved break in the sun.

and there was me thinking that you were letting us know the font you were using. :p

Hi Chas, yes I noticed the difference the other day when I saw a brand new Fiat 500 Lounge parked next to mine! The new antenna looks much better and is not compatible with the old one. In fact I dislike the old antenna so much that I removed it from my car and keep it stored in one of the side interior panels. I listen to my iPhone for music so don't need the radio.

Hi Chas, yes I noticed the difference the other day when I saw a brand new Fiat 500 Lounge parked next to mine! The new antenna looks much better and is not compatible with the old one. In fact I dislike the old antenna

Ahmett, totally agree

You can get a genuine shorter mast for the original aerial which does look a lot better (I have one after FIAT forgot to put mine on and then denied all knowledge).

I do prefer the later aerial, but the hole in the roof needs to be enlarged and the connector is different. I have a new aerial and mast ready to go on one day.

If I could have it that would be great, I damaged the one on the wives panda 100hp when I put my kayak on the roof, she keeps telling me that the radio is playing up and I haven't told her that it was me.

Back