Styling 5 Door Fiat Stilo Styling

Currently reading:
Styling 5 Door Fiat Stilo Styling

monster109

I have a 5 door fiat stilo and am looking for body kits m3 mirrors and clear rear light basically anything except exhausts and air filters please please please

I have seen M3 mirrors for the Stilo somewhere, will have to poke around in my favourites to try and find out where. Will report back. They are only suitable for models with manual mirrors I think.

There seem to be several body kits. Lester, Rieger, MS Design and Hormann seem to do them. Will be uploading my old website soon and converting it into a Stilo site with lots of links so keep an eye out for posts on that.

Steve

Fiar Stilo Abarth 3dr. Loden Green, Beige Leather, Sky Window, Cold Climate Pack, 17" Alloys, CD Changer, 260w 8 Speaker Stereo. Anticipated Delivery Mid June (oooh it's July now and guess what?.....Still waiting!

have a looksie at www.fastfiat.com, they mainly cater for the 3 door, but they do have M3 Mirrors ;)

and www.needforspeed.co.uk have a selection of springs kits

www.cadamurodesign.it have a few bits and pieces that you could use, but again they mostly cater for the 3-door

and finally www.novitec.com again have a few things you could use, i haven't found any full bodykits as yet, but perhaps boywonder can help you there.

SEI POWER

NOS Guzzlers are just lower beings :D

Back