General 4x4 panda prices

Currently reading:
General 4x4 panda prices

hodgy18

Established member
Has anyone noticed the price of 4x4 pandas? Have they gone up like the rest of the car market? Up by £2-3k in the last 6 month??

look at selling prices not the advertised price

not so easy on eBay as outside offers aren't listed

most over one and a half thousand go through with no bids

needing work are £600-800

standard 169 Pandas are up n forecourts at silly money at the moment again if you go past months later there still there. Probably end up going to auction in the end.

Mine is up for sale guys, £3450. 07 plate 115k miles just serviced MOT Jul22. Only selling due to moving house and doing motorway miles. Bull bar mud flaps yellow fogs

Attachments

• EA8F05F5-2670-4DD3-866F-280538B0B27D.jpeg
    EA8F05F5-2670-4DD3-866F-280538B0B27D.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 43
In August I paid £1200 for my 56 plate 1.2, with 110k on it.

It needed a few bushes, but had a years MOT on it.

Conventionally these are end-of-life cars now, so it's difficult to value them much above that sort of money.

Conventionally these are end-of-life cars now, so it's difficult to value them much above that sort of money.

10 years old is traditionally a very hard time for cars - according to Glass' Guide etc they're at their very minimum value, so often go for silly money. E.g. the Alfa 156 GTA used to pop up for £3-6k when it was 10 years old; Glass' Guide valued it at £1k (which was less than scrap value) so it dragged prices into the pits. 4 years later, once they'd dropped off normal price guides good ones were going for £26k :eek:

Desirable cars soon recover from the 10 year doldrums and cult / 'neo classics' like the 156 GTA head into the stratosphere, but more run-of-the-mill cars then move into 'banger' territory and don't really recover. No idea how the Panda 4x4 is regarded generally, I know the original has a bit of a following now but not sure if that applies to the newer model.

The whole EV thing will throw a bit of a spanner in the works as far as future prices goes, but if the Panda 4x4 gets a bit of a wider following now's probably a very bad time to sell one, but a good time to buy :)

Last edited:

sounds perfect for a years MOT

I looked quite hard a few months ago £600 - £1.5K were sold prices

about the cheapest usable 4x4 you can get

those up for over £2K never got bid.

£1.5K - £2K get sold but price doesn't show up as sold via private agreement

there will be exception,

End of life. Very subjective that.

If it’s a scrapper then it’ll be worth scrap, but cars in good working order are currently commanding good money given the strength of the used car market.

Back