General 3dr Stilo roof bars

Currently reading:
General 3dr Stilo roof bars

Austen

Hi all, I was sorting through my garage and found some genuine Fiat 3dr roof bars that I bought many years ago when I had my Stilo (which I thought was a great car, even with the rear strut brace that made the rear storage almost useless!). Anyone local to Chelmsford wanna take it off my hands before it goes to the tip - it's still in the original box ( so I'm assuming all the bits are there). I'm not after any money, just hate to see it go to waste if it would do someone a good turn.

Cheers

Austen

A few pics to encourage someone to save it from going to the tip .... IMG_20210608_142917.jpegIMG_20210608_142929.jpegIMG_20210608_142934.jpeg

Tip???? Ahhhh Ahhhh Ahhhh

I spent ages scratching around for some 5-door bars that didn't cost more than the car was worth.. :D Eventually found some second-hand, ideterminate make ones for £40.. so I'd have thought Fiat ones would easily fetch you £50 on fleabay.

It's a shame to bin them.. photo them up, package them.. stick an ad' on the 'Bay and then walk to the post office if/when somebody desperately looking for some buys them.

It's a fair bit of cash for not much effort, if you want to think of it as a part-time job.

Ralf S.

These are still available if anyone wants them. [emoji16]

Back