500 (Classic) 2018 Fiat won't start

Currently reading:
500 (Classic) 2018 Fiat won't start

FiatFan06

Purchased a new battery on Monday after getting a jump start to get to OReilly Auto Parts. Tuesday started and Wednesday it didn't and had to have it towed to dealership. Has been there 5 days and they say it will br in service area tomorrow or next day. Ummer no loaner cars. Shld be under warranty. Seems crazy.

Hi :)

The US 500 is quite different to the European ones

The motor is pretty complex and being parked for long periods can upset oil pressure.. crucial on these series of motors

What are the new cars warranty cover in the US ?

In the UK we got 2 full years.. then 1 lesser year of assistance

But in my experience.. after a few 'assembly niggles'...attended to in the 1st month of use..

the cars are pretty good (y)

My 2012 is on its original battery.. and has only needed 1 bulb ( constantly lit position lamp..lasted 42,000 miles ) :cool:

Do let us know what is stopping your 1.4 from running.. all good information :)

Thanks
Charlie

Hi :)

The US 500 is quite different to the European ones

The motor is pretty complex and being parked for long periods can upset oil pressure.. crucial on these series of motors

What are the new cars warranty cover in the US ?

In the UK we got 2 full years.. then 1 lesser year of assistance

But in my experience.. after a few 'assembly niggles'...attended to in the 1st month of use..

the cars are pretty good (y)

My 2012 is on its original battery.. and has only needed 1 bulb ( constantly lit position lamp..lasted 42,000 miles ) :cool:

Do let us know what is stopping your 1.4 from running.. all good information :)

Thanks
Charlie
Whllst this Forum will help as best possible, you have contacted the CLASSIC 500 forum, not the modern site

Back