Technical 2017 500e TPS issues

Currently reading:
Technical 2017 500e TPS issues

FarmerStrider

Im looking for a way to reset the TPS monitor. I currently have an error about the tire pressure being incorrect but I have checked them all and they are exactly what the door sticker says to have them at. It seems that if it was just 1 sensor then it would not report that particular tires pressure. Ive found how to reset the TPS on a gas fiat, but that process does not work on the electric. Any help is appreciated.

This is an extract from the manual for resetting the tyre pressures.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220411-221217_OneDrive.jpg
    Screenshot_20220411-221217_OneDrive.jpg
    675.7 KB · Views: 61
Im looking for a way to reset the TPS monitor. I currently have an error about the tire pressure being incorrect but I have checked them all and they are exactly what the door sticker says to have them at. It seems that if it was just 1 sensor then it would not report that particular tires pressure. Ive found how to reset the TPS on a gas fiat, but that process does not work on the electric. Any help is appreciated.
Hi,
The TPS is the cheap one which probably uses the ABS sensors on the wheels. They are all supposed to give the same speed - when they don´t the assumption is that a particular tyre is low (or high) in pressure. Fill all tyres to the correct pressure, then drive the car and find in the menu (on the driver´s display) where to press to set the TPS sensor by pressing a button.

Back