Attachments

• stilo 2007.jpg
    stilo 2007.jpg
    309.7 KB · Views: 217
integrated exhaust = (y)
seperate fogs = (y)
new front grille = (n)

Last edited:
Yeah it's not bad, but where has all the character gone. It's just another car if you know what I mean.
Wheels are very nice. It needs something done with that boring grill. Maybe the Abarth version will get over these things and the parts will be an option for other models.
Nice find Chromegrey (y)

Very nice, hopefully sell a bit better to the ladies who buy a car because it looks cuddly etc. Still it has some very masculine traits. When in 2007 will it be in the UK?

Sorry for the overload on pictures, especially for you 56k users.

Here's some other pictures I have come across over the last 30 minutes of sifting through forums.

There seems t be quite a few ideas for what this car will eventually look like.

I am just looking for some more now :)
foxx13_1127324122_stilo.jpg

jeunealfiste_1140115233_fiat_stilo_2.jpg

jeunealfiste_1140115284_fiat_stilo_3a.jpg

arnaud.29_1135283989_copie_de_dscn07699gd.jpg

arnaud.29_1135284020_dscn07699gd.jpg

dscn07699gd.jpg

KoArAnG said:
Sorry for the overload on pictures, especially for you 56k users.

Here's some other pictures I have come across over the last 30 minutes of sifting through forums.

There seems t be quite a few ideas for what this car will eventually look like.

I am just looking for some more now :)
foxx13_1127324122_stilo.jpg

dscn07699gd.jpg
i would expect it to be the blue stilo, as the wheeels look similar to the grande punto sportings

it should be closer to the blue one. it is said to be "similar" to the gpunto. and rumors also want it to only have a 5 door version. no 3 door

i fink it looks alrite, the grill is a big (n) like expressed by others and the rear badge just needs to go but like matt said its hassle cause it has the pins! But ova than that its alrite, bu i fink ill stay with my stilo now.. unless there is some improvements on the abarth version! Thts blue is a nice shade i must say :)

sportingsmissus said:
i like the peachy one!! :cool:
Me too, I think it looks really aggressive apart from the colour of course :D
If the new stilo looked like that I'd be first on the list, however if it is gonna be more like the blue one then I will need convincing.

KoArAnG said:
Me too, I think it looks really aggressive apart from the colour of course :D
If the new stilo looked like that I'd be first on the list, however if it is gonna be more like the blue one then I will need convincing.

yeah even im not fussed on that colour :(

oh an we would have to hope that it would bring better luck than our current stilo too :confused: i think we have one :p although atm it looks strangely like a 1.2 8v punto with the dealership splashed everywhere :bang:

Back