Technical 2007 Grande Punto, Lights Flashing and Airbag Fault

Currently reading:
Technical 2007 Grande Punto, Lights Flashing and Airbag Fault

It was indeed the alternator. I had a new alternator fitted, and it's been absolutely perfect ever since. :)

did it happen to blow fuses too, or just die electrically. Mine has started blowing the same fuse over and over, and it is the OBDII port one as well, which screws up any attempt at getting fault codes :(

did it happen to blow fuses too, or just die electrically. Mine has started blowing the same fuse over and over, and it is the OBDII port one as well, which screws up any attempt at getting fault codes :(

Nope, didn't blow any fuses. Purely the alternator. Had that replaced, and it's been sweet as a nut ever since! :)

thanks, i decided to check mine out in case and I am getting a full charge at revs. The battery seems to be an original which is probably not great but the car is starting and running fine and tested out as ok. I booked a mobile electrician to check it over. Thanks mate you have been helpful.

thanks, i decided to check mine out in case and I am getting a full charge at revs. The battery seems to be an original which is probably not great but the car is starting and running fine and tested out as ok. I booked a mobile electrician to check it over. Thanks mate you have been helpful.

No worries. Fingers crossed you get it sorted soon.

Back