Technical 2005-2010 dvd connect nav in 2002 stilo

Currently reading:
Technical 2005-2010 dvd connect nav in 2002 stilo

prostosalej

Hi,
Does anybody know, is it possible to install dvd connect nav with touch screen from Brazilian 2005-2010 stilo (like on image) to my 2002 stilo 5d 2.4 selespeed?

Attachments

• ???-Fiat-Stilo-2002-2010-?????????-?????-?????-??????????-??????-DVD-GPS-?????????-??-Navi-?????.jpg
    ???-Fiat-Stilo-2002-2010-?????????-?????-?????-??????????-??????-DVD-GPS-?????????-??-Navi-?????.jpg
    369.9 KB · Views: 90
That isn't a genuine connect nav unit - that is an aftermarket stereo designed to look like it is a factory fit item.

That said there is no reason why it should not fit, albeit you may need to make some slight wiring changes to provided a switched live to the unit. You will need to install a GPS antenna too - typically the unit will be provided with a GPS 'brick' that you can feed through and sit on top of your dash - which will work just fine.

Again - don't make the mistake of thinking this is a genuine Connect Nav+ unit, as it is not. The CN+ being old units now possibly mean the unit you show is better spec'd and has more features though.

If you want to install a genuine Connect Nav+ that is a different question that comes with some additional complications.

Thank you for explanation. I allready have Connect Nav+ but it doesn't support GPS navigation in my country - Belarus. And unit from picture has winCE on board, so I can use a lot of nav software.
One more time, thanx for clarify

Back