2-way alarm for new punto evo

Currently reading:
2-way alarm for new punto evo

sp00k

hi i'm pretty new to this forum, i just bought a new fiat punto evo 1.6mjet sport and i bought a 2way alarm from spy-europe, for the installation i need the wiring diagrams so i tried to search for it on google but i can't find any :/ is there somebody who has them?

thanks in advance ^^

hi i'm pretty new to this forum, i just bought a new fiat punto evo 1.6mjet sport and i bought a 2way alarm from spy-europe, for the installation i need the wiring diagrams so i tried to search for it on google but i can't find any :/ is there somebody who has them?

thanks in advance ^^

Try finding one for a 1.6mjet grande, or purchase the optional FIAT Alarm which comes with comprehensive instructions and links directly into the CAN system.

Try finding one for a 1.6mjet grande, or purchase the optional FIAT Alarm which comes with comprehensive instructions and links directly into the CAN system.
i tried finding one for the 1.6mjet grande punto with no luck again :( anyway i was hoping for somebody on the forum who has the diagrams if not i will go to fiat somewhere next week to ask for those diagrams and if i can get them there i'll scan it and post on the forum :)

thanks in advance

sp00k

i tried finding one for the 1.6mjet grande punto with no luck again :( anyway i was hoping for somebody on the forum who has the diagrams if not i will go to fiat somewhere next week to ask for those diagrams and if i can get them there i'll scan it and post on the forum :)

thanks in advance

sp00k
hi m8, did u ever get the wiring diagram??

Back