General 1st National Panday 4x4 - Peak District

Currently reading:
General 1st National Panday 4x4 - Peak District

Just got to 7:47 and actually burst out laughing as the toy Panda on the dash board has an accident o.. ut of nowhere!

Si I must say this video is just as mad as you are my friend! In a good way of course :) the music is excellent by the way and love the fact you squeezed a shot of the happy local lady in :thumbup:

I'm not surprised Si was eyeing up the local ladies. That looks a great day out. Must have taken a he'll of a lot of organising.

Looks like you had a fantastic day out.
Wished I'd have seen this earlier as would have loved to have come along. Reminds me of my Discovery and the days out we had on the many green lanes around the peak and Notts areas.
Looks like I'm going to have to keep a closer eye on the classic panda and events sections from now on!
Awesome video

Sent from my iPhone using FIAT Forum

There will hopefully be an article in Classic Car Weekly at some point, not sure when at the moment, but Richard was confident it would make it in.

It will be in CCW as Freddy said. Not sure when yet, but will let you know when I hear. As they paid for Richard's accommodation & he took some great photos, there's a roughly zero chance of it not going in I'd have thought! (y)

Last edited:
Some excellent shots Jon, I enjoyed looking through and remembering the various points of the weekend, looking back now I can't believe we got away with that many Panda's in one convoy!

It will all be happening again this year, I will get the ball rolling once the North York Moors adventure is completed!

Some excellent shots Jon, I enjoyed looking through and remembering the various points of the weekend, looking back now I can't believe we got away with that many Panda's in one convoy!

It will all be happening again this year, I will get the ball rolling once the North York Moors adventure is completed!

Any dates for yours Freddy? I've really lost track of what's being planned - the North York is the camping in June is it too?

Any dates for yours Freddy? I've really lost track of what's being planned - the North York is the camping in June is it too?

Yes, North York Moors is Jacobs meet in June.

The 24th and 25th of September are my intended dates at the moment, but of course that could change depending on everyone's diaries.

Back