PANDA FIZZ 1.jpg

Panda (Classic) 1993 Fizz....needs work

Introduction

Only a couple of haphazard pics of the green Fizz - the welding on the sill has been sorted....previous welding had melted the rear washer pipe in a couple of places leading to a chronically wet floor under the mat. The car looks pretty clean (40k miles) but the rear axle must be off a much older car!
Also pic of a 750 Panda I used to have & which was scrapped when the master cylinder went - how silly was that....plus a Minor which has languished in the drive whilst the green Fizz has been polished
Reactions: FDNY21
I do like that old 750, does that say Forza on the side? Nice little thing there, shame it's gone to the scrappers!

Very nice Fizz you have there. I have a 1993 K reg Fizz as well, though mine is red and has only 26k on the clock! I'll attach a picture for you to see, though you can follow it through on my members motors thread too if you want (y)

I'll be sure to keep up and see what you get done with this Fizz! Perhaps I'll see you at some sort of event in the future, too. Again, very nice car, glad we got some piccies! :D

Attachments

• DSC_0006.JPG
    6.5 MB · Views: 36
Back