Technical 16v full exhaust system?

Currently reading:
Technical 16v full exhaust system?

Hi, my car passed it's mot today, but few advisories, one was exhaust system corroded. I knew this and am going to replace the full exhaust system, I have decided to get the straight pipe and back box rather than the middle silencer, and just wanted to confirm that this would work and fit properly with clamps etc?

Thanks.

Exhaust is on it's way, could someone inform me of all the clamps/gaskets etc that are needed when installing a new flexi down to back box,

Or if someone has a diagram with all the required parts then that would be great!

Yeah. Don't forget bolts. Mine had to be ground off at the flange as they just didn't move (did this yesterday, its a ball ache). Its easier as a two man job if you have help. Ended up doing a re weld on mine, as all the tugging to get flange end off snapped the cat flange. Let me know if you want me to things I learnt yesterday

Yeah. Don't forget bolts. Mine had to be ground off at the flange as they just didn't move (did this yesterday, its a ball ache). Its easier as a two man job if you have help. Ended up doing a re weld on mine, as all the tugging to get flange end off snapped the cat flange. Let me know if you want me to things I learnt yesterday

Ye got help if needed, hopefully bolts aren't too bad after some oil and heat, happen to know what size bolts they are in case need replacing?

13 mm head. About an inch/two length. I double nutted them too to be on the safe side. Be sure to get some fairy liquid to help slide in and out the rubber bungs

Back