Technical 150 t-jet sport front shock absorbers

Currently reading:
Technical 150 t-jet sport front shock absorbers

CharlieCroaker

Would really appreciate any help on finding where I can purchase a set of front shocks for my 150 t-jet sport. Seems a lot of motor factors sell them supposedly fitting this car but seems that's not correct. Anybody had any experience? Thanks

post your VIN number, somebody can search the exact part code fitted on your car.

Thanks for replying. Just tried calling and seems the b4 is for the rest of the bravo range but not the sport. The b8 seems to be the one I need however the price is quite high. Will have to have a think. Thanks again.

No VIN yet.

It is worth contacting Fiat and seeing their prices for the OEM shocks for your car.
I am pretty sure they have been used in multiple Fiat cars. they are good quality and might be cheaper that the bilsteins b8

bilstein b8 = same as b6 but Shortened shock absorber with lowered platform (need 35-60mm Lowering springs "the work best")
bilstein b6 sport = The standard length-shock street cars
bilstein b4 = High Quality direct replacement shock absorbers

Thanks for replies guys. This is the problem I'm having my shocks are oem 50708893 and Sachs part is 313990 which you cannot get anymore. Now must places say Sachs 314623 fit my car but not sport model even though these are the replacement. No body seems to know for sure and I do not want to end up with a pair that don't fit. Think I will have to go to fiat and pay twice the price. Thanks again for all the replies.

why would they not fit?

The only reason i see is because of different distance between the mounting holes on the steering knuckle, but that is easily checked with a ruler/calipers.
Same thing goes for other dimensions.
If they don't fit, just return them.

They possibly do fit but then why give them different part numbers? I know that the ones for the sport are shorter, although not by much, and stiffer. Really do not want to take car apart to find the car sits too high, is too soft or not fit at all. Nope decided to go to fiat pay through the nose and get the correct ones. [emoji4]

Did you managed to find out the right part?Because I am facing the same issue now.Thanks

Back