128 3P, 127, Uno spares.

Currently reading:
128 3P, 127, Uno spares.

Vincer1

Hi, i have just joined with the intent of selling some old FIAT Parts I have had in the garage for over 30 years. Some are listed on ebay but still have some glass, engine parts and carburaters I have not dug out yet. If there is interest I will compile a list and post. If this is not the right forum sorry.

Hi, i have just joined with the intent of selling some old FIAT Parts I have had in the garage for over 30 years. Some are listed on ebay but still have some glass, engine parts and carburaters I have not dug out yet. If there is interest I will compile a list and post. If this is not the right forum sorry.
You haven’t got a complete 128, three door or coupe hidden under all your parts have you? 😉 I’d love another one, or two 😏

You haven’t got a complete 128, three door or coupe hidden under all your parts have you? 😉 I’d love another one, or two 😏
No, onlt d
Hi, only got a 3P tailgate, clocks, a machined crank with new bearings, pistons with new rings and maybe a windcreen. Possibly carbs, starter motors and alternator but can't remember whick FIAT they came off.

No, onlt d

Hi, only got a 3P tailgate, clocks, a machined crank with new bearings, pistons with new rings and maybe a windcreen. Possibly carbs, starter motors and alternator but can't remember whick FIAT they came off.
Sounds like my barn, I’ve got two sets of original panda 4x4 running gear (except engines), two inner 850 coupe driving lamps, a host of assorted headlamps and indicators, part of a Fiat Regretable (regatta) wiring loom, somewhere there is a 131 special grill (twin headlights), a prisma 1600 airflow meter, an unidentified (read can’t remember) camshaft, a classic panda foglight grill (unused), two unidentified distributors (think they’re panda/uno), various wiper blades, a poly-bush kit for something, a set of weller wheels for a niva and a Hannibal awning…and that’s just what I’m looking at without moving anything!

Sounds like my barn, I’ve got two sets of original panda 4x4 running gear (except engines), two inner 850 coupe driving lamps, a host of assorted headlamps and indicators, part of a Fiat Regretable (regatta) wiring loom, somewhere there is a 131 special grill (twin headlights), a prisma 1600 airflow meter, an unidentified (read can’t remember) camshaft, a classic panda foglight grill (unused), two unidentified distributors (think they’re panda/uno), various wiper blades, a poly-bush kit for something, a set of weller wheels for a niva and a Hannibal awning…and that’s just what I’m looking at without moving anything!
A bloke with C, F, P, D, compulsive Fiat parts disorder. 🙄
A bloke after my heart♥
Why don't you build a Frankestein Fiat. I always wanted to build a Fiat Panda 1000 engined trike.

Yes of course with one wheel at the back😁😁

Cheersmidears…
I was going to fit all the panda 4x4 running gear on the selecta, and make up the mounting for coil rears on axle…but wife wants selecta gone from farm as I’ve too many projects…so now I’m thinking 4x4 frame buggy as it’ll appear from the ground up and I won’t get into trouble for bringing more vehicles on site 😏 but ahead of that is my 2005 panda 4x4 pickup project, the IVECO 4x4 and my hotchkiss to get running…
So yes, more hoarding than doing at mo

Enjoy all your Fiatrickery. The beach/farm 4x4 Panda sounds a great Idea. Bud. 'This is the way'.

He lies my loft training rig, so I could get ready for this Spring/ Summer without falling off in the rain and wind (and sorry I never saw you, because my nose was stuck in me phone screen)

Ouch!!!!!!!

Attachments

• _20230308_215136.JPG
    _20230308_215136.JPG
    491.8 KB · Views: 20
Enjoy all your Fiatrickery. The beach/farm 4x4 Panda sounds a great Idea. Bud. 'This is the way'.

He lies my loft training rig, so I could get ready for this Spring/ Summer without falling off in the rain and wind (and sorry I never saw you, because my nose was stuck in me phone screen)

Ouch!!!!!!!
That’s ancient…looks a bit like my old Carlton 5 Speed from the seventies

Is a Bsa Competition had it since I was nineteen. Its my time machine. It still lives. The saddle is a little more comfy. Its had quite a few front ends. And wheels seem to get egg shaped by bad roads.
Hence why its in the loft.

No one (or errant pet's or leiched owners of) To run in front of my flying Red Arrows path. Crashed it into dogs, sheep, people, prams, parked cars, been crashed into more time's that a spoked wheel.

Still alive, but down to my last life😳

Back