Technical 1108cc Sisley anyone

Currently reading:
Technical 1108cc Sisley anyone

If you're certain you want injection then I would use a loom from a scrap injection panda , not the selecta , unless , as you say you want to spend time learning auto electrics .
Could be a nice college project - and many hrs cross ref. wiring diagrams .
A lot of competition cars use an electric fuel pump into a swirl pot , then the injection pump .

Thanks Carl.

On a slightly different note. Was sitting in the Sauna at the leisure center this evening thinking about the whole thing and thought oh.

Am I correct in thinking that on the Injection engines there is a coolant supply into and out of the throttle body?

Just that if there is I might have some fun with the coolant system as 4wd Panda's have a different set-up to 2wd's. Could be fun.

Jon.

Not sure on coolant into the throttle body housing Jon, but a lot of cars use coolant heated inlet manifolds. Saying that, the Weber 32 TLF carburettor has unused unions that look like coolant take offs but they are completely blocked. It looks like they may have meant to have been machined at the factory but never were. Perhaps they were coolant heated for other applications?

Back