10mm Hubcentric spacers

Currently reading:
10mm Hubcentric spacers

fiat dealers about 20 miles from me, the spacers cost me much less than that and less than fiat charge each pair including postage

though i did get a good price as i know the fella and was willing to wait for someone to order some FK suspension and he added my spacers onto the order :) best bet though would probably be to go to fiat as aaron said :D

p.s. aaron any idea how much the studs/nuts cost from fiat? :p

GhostWKD said:
p.s. aaron any idea how much the studs/nuts cost from fiat? :p

Well it so happens I went into Fiat the other day as I wanted the studs as fitted to Seicento's Abarth for my integrale as I have got some new Compomotivve TH2's to fit and I really like the design with the 19mm bolt built in so dead easy to fit and remove, nearly chocked when he told me they were over £5 each for the studs alone, thats more than double normal ones, but i thought feck it I'll have them so he gave me 10% off, but decied against the £3 a nut for Fiat ones plus £30 for lockers would have cost me over £200 for studs and nuts :eek: I'd stick to RallyDesign for less than a £1 each I have these on Cinq perfectly fine, just a pain to remove if you need to do any work on car http://www.rallydesign.co.uk/catalog/index.php?cPath=731_738

So I ended up asking this place about these Torx nuts instead as i lik eth elook of them as the TH2 have deep set holes for the studs so these will ensure no marks when using wheel brace http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=250046807061&rd=1&rd=1

dave said:
hey Kev! club fire power dead and i didnt save the link to them leads, have you got it please

No, i don't have it sorry, did see that its been down for a while now. Leads you mean these http://www.k1racing.uk.com/index.htm :confused:

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
dave said:
hey Kev! club fire power dead and i didnt save the link to them leads, have you got it please :)

Oi try a PM :D like wot I do
wink.gif

this is an old thread but i have a question on the topic that needs answering. i need to use 10mm spacers like mentioned with wobblys as the stud pattern on the wheel is changing from 4x98 to 4x100. so i know were to get the hubcentrics but can you actually buy longer wobblys than 28mm standard ?? and if so were from ??

this is an old thread but i have a question on the topic that needs answering. i need to use 10mm spacers like mentioned with wobblys as the stud pattern on the wheel is changing from 4x98 to 4x100. so i know were to get the hubcentrics but can you actually buy longer wobblys than 28mm standard ?? and if so were from ??

I got some longer wobbly bolts off eBay that I use with 10mm hubcentric spacers. Search for variable PCD bolts.

careful with 10mm hubcentrics... you need to measure your hubs spigot first. I bought some HK ones for the VW in 10mm... but the spigot is 15mm deep so the spacer just wobbles about as it wont push on flush with the hub. This is pretty common and the solution is apparently another spacer behind them!

dont think im gonna go for the hubcentrics now anyway my bank balance dosnt agree with the price just yet. gonna see how i get on with normal spacers first but thanks for the input. is good to know. :D

dont think im gonna go for the hubcentrics now anyway my bank balance dosnt agree with the price just yet. gonna see how i get on with normal spacers first but thanks for the input. is good to know. :D

Normal spacers will create wheel wobble which will make your steering wheel vibrate badly at speeds over 70mph as the spacers aren't balanced and the wheels won't be centralised on the hub. Trust me, I've been down that route before.

Save yourself some money and do it right the first time with hubcentric spacers. Hubcentric spacers are also a lot safer.

DOH! i've kinda baught the spacers already. So has anybody got that part number for the sei spacers for fiat. i have looked for them through threads but cant find it.

does it matter what they look like? :confused: if they do the job then thats all you need surely.

:yeahthat: They're not the best of quality but they get the job done.

what are they stuck on with ?? looks like no nails to me lol anyway thanx alot for the help

They're not stuck on with anything, they are held onto the hub by the centre bore.

Last edited:
Back