106 rear wiper

Currently reading:
106 rear wiper

cinque21

i wonna take the rear wiper off my 106 but i cant get the stupid plastic screwy thing to undo that is under the bolt that holds the wiper on, apparently there is a gromit in the boot that fits perfect in the space wer the wiper shud be once removed but im not 100% sure if it does so jus wanted a bit more reasurance before i cut the plastic screwy thing off haha so if any1 no's or has done this to theres i would appriciate your help, thanks in advance (y)

i wonna take the rear wiper off my 106 but i cant get the stupid plastic screwy thing to undo that is under the bolt that holds the wiper on, apparently there is a gromit in the boot that fits perfect in the space wer the wiper shud be once removed but im not 100% sure if it does so jus wanted a bit more reasurance before i cut the plastic screwy thing off haha so if any1 no's or has done this to theres i would appriciate your help, thanks in advance (y)

www.106owners.co.uk

from what i read when i had a 106, it involes a hammer and a hacksaw........

im serious as well, well you could just use a hacksaw no hammer to get the last of it off.:)

Back