Styling 100hp Wheel pics

Currently reading:
Styling 100hp Wheel pics

arsedownoz

100hp ADI
What a ball ache, wheels arrived needed correction tuner bolts, also spigot rings, so extra £40 but who give a S++T, all on and been for a drive they do feel nicer a little softer maybe;) ? might also just be in my mind:confused: also did not realise standard wheels are 6.5x15 thought that they were 7x15, so just afew pics,need to adapt rear centre caps as hub bearing cap is in way hope you like Alan.(sorry its so scruffy not had time to clean)

Attachments

• Picture 024.jpg
    Picture 024.jpg
    857.8 KB · Views: 152
  • Picture 025.jpg
    Picture 025.jpg
    863.7 KB · Views: 98
They look the corgi's conkers, I want some! (y)

BUT! You trust your learner drivers with them?
:eek:

Trust the Learners more than the Wife;) and stickers were on don't know how long for, expect my daughter will pull them off when she finds them, i just wanted it to look different but still be useable.

Last edited:
they suit the car very well! are you coming stanford? would love to see them in the flesh

Hi James would love to come to Stanford never been to a "meet" before especially in the Flesh:slayer:, would only be for the day don't know what to expect ? will add my name to the list, this is a stupid question but do we park in group or all over the place ?.(ps don't tell the wife i don't trust her driving)

come along, its a good way to meet all us weirdos, usually group up somewhere before to convoy in, then at the show we have our own stand where we park together, as opposed to a car park :)

Spoke to the wife as you do, she does not seem to bothered so might phone a friend, will come along, are you going to plan something and post .

Spoke to the wife as you do, she does not seem to bothered so might phone a friend, will come along, are you going to plan something and post .
I see your name is on the list.

Best bet is to join the main convoy at M6 J1 - see the Events section.

I already know where we are going to be - but we have over 49 cars to place on the stand, so may have to wing it on the day.

Stanford is usually our biggest Event of the year - there will also be BBQs on the go, plus a chance to chill out, relax and chat :)

Very very nice !

Et of these wheels ??

I think it must be over 40 ^^

The ET is 38 could if wanted to fit 10mm spacers just to fill arches, but seeing as i already have 100pcd and tuner correction bolts did not want to make things any worse, thanks anyway.

Back