General 100HP red paint code

Currently reading:
General 100HP red paint code

Hi all,

Struggling to figure this one out... I have a 07 plate Panda 100HP in "red" and I'm needing to respray 2x door handles.

Went round in circles looking for the paint sticker on the car (the boot has every other ID plate bar the paint code one!)
Forum searches have come up with a couple of paint codes...
111A Pasodoble Red (Google images doesnt show the 100HP in the results though)
199A Rumba Red
199A Rosso Tiziano

Found a website that recognised my reg and that said they had my paint code - ordered the paint.
2 weeks later just had an email to say they cannot process the order due to not finding the correct paint.

I'm stumped.

What is likely my paint code (2007 100HP) and has anyone got a good recommendation for buying the paint online?

Cheers!

Hi all,

Struggling to figure this one out... I have a 07 plate Panda 100HP in "red" and I'm needing to respray 2x door handles.

Went round in circles looking for the paint sticker on the car (the boot has every other ID plate bar the paint code one!)
Forum searches have come up with a couple of paint codes...
111A Pasodoble Red (Google images doesnt show the 100HP in the results though)
199A Rumba Red
199A Rosso Tiziano

Found a website that recognised my reg and that said they had my paint code - ordered the paint.
2 weeks later just had an email to say they cannot process the order due to not finding the correct paint.

I'm stumped.

What is likely my paint code (2007 100HP) and has anyone got a good recommendation for buying the paint online?

Cheers!
I have an 07 100hp in red, paint code 199 (not 199/A - we also have an Active ECO in 199/A and it is a completely different colour).
However, in common with a lot of red FIAT cars of that era, despite never having been painted/repaired the paint no longer matches the paint code.
Mine is at least 3 different shades of red due to fading, so if I painted the door handles in the shade of (for example) the front bumper, they would look terrible.
You might be better off trying a proper paint shop to scan the paint on the doors and give you the formulation to match what you actually have now. A good one would be able to make you up an aerosol on the spot for a reasonable cost.

Paint code stickers found all over rear of pandas, under boot carpet, under carpet of osr and nsr wheel arches, under carpet/plastic trim of hatch and on edge of hatch
But, as previously stated, the red fades so much, and so differently around the car, it’s best to get a bodyshop/paint supplier to match up a colour directly

Any removable painted panel has the paint code sticker

If it's not on the bottom edge of any of the doors (mirror or front camera of phone is easer than lying on you back) or edge of the rear hatch it would be very unlikely all five fell off. I would assume it's been in a body shop

Back