General 100hp Panda for sale - spares or repair

Currently reading:
General 100hp Panda for sale - spares or repair

Thepanda

Apologies if this is in the wrong section, did look around and this seemed to be the best one. I've got an 07 Panda 100hp for sale, unfortunately it needs a new front bumper, bumper support bar, radiator and air conditioning radiator according to my mechanic. It runs and drives (only up the drive to move it out of the way) but admittedly it does sound rough as there's no water left in it. I'm not sure if it's worth repairing but I hope it is to someone, if not it's a good source of parts as it's all standard.

On the plus side;
61k miles
Good service history (cambelt and water pump only done last year)
New tyres all round
New battery fitted a few months ago
MOT until September

Pretty gutted to have to sell this having owned it for the last 6/7 years but it's just taking up space now. Was looking for around £700 but I don't really know what it's worth as there's not many around to judge by, so open to offers. Car is based in Luton.

Cheers!

Attachments

• IMG_20210419_102730.jpg
    IMG_20210419_102730.jpg
    6.4 MB · Views: 104
I wish you luck selling your 100 HP

I bought a damaged 2010 Panda 1.2, just needed a gearbox for £300 and to be honest I should have gone in lower. That hadn't sold in months.

The Good new small cars have gone up recently on dealer forecourt

Apologies if this is in the wrong section, did look around and this seemed to be the best one. I've got an 07 Panda 100hp for sale, unfortunately it needs a new front bumper, bumper support bar, radiator and air conditioning radiator according to my mechanic. It runs and drives (only up the drive to move it out of the way) but admittedly it does sound rough as there's no water left in it. I'm not sure if it's worth repairing but I hope it is to someone, if not it's a good source of parts as it's all standard.

On the plus side;

61k miles

Good service history (cambelt and water pump only done last year)

New tyres all round

New battery fitted a few months ago

MOT until September

Pretty gutted to have to sell this having owned it for the last 6/7 years but it's just taking up space now. Was looking for around £700 but I don't really know what it's worth as there's not many around to judge by, so open to offers. Car is based in Luton.

Cheers!

If you’re on Facebook stick it on the Fiat Panda UK Page or the Fiat Panda 100HP page. People are always after donor cars or parts.

Back