Technical 1.3 multijet 75 hp engine noise

Currently reading:
Technical 1.3 multijet 75 hp engine noise

Dear All,

My fiat panda does a noise, not always but sometimes.

The weird thing is that it does it always on the same spot coming back from work.

While I approach a roundabout, after a street that goes slightly straight downhill ( very small slope) .

When a about to approach the roundabout, I just decrease speed to enter the round about in 3 and sometimes 2 gear .
When I push the gas to exit the roundabout I fell a noise during acceleration.

Do you know what is that?

Dear All,

My fiat panda does a noise, not always but sometimes.

The weird thing is that it does it always on the same spot coming back from work.

While I approach a roundabout, after a street that goes slightly straight downhill ( very small slope) .

When a about to approach the roundabout, I just decrease speed to enter the round about in 3 and sometimes 2 gear .
When I push the gas to exit the roundabout I fell a noise during acceleration.

Do you know what is that?
On my cross it did that and on close inspection it turned out to be a loose air filter box…oddly it only rattled going on a slight incline near us

It does it just after a slope. Going down. I checked the air filer box. Cover is OK. The whole body , if I shake it. Moves a bit. Probably that is the issue

It does it just after a slope. Going down. I checked the air filer box. Cover is OK. The whole body , if I shake it. Moves a bit. Probably that is the issue
Worth having a look…wehn I first got it it sounded a bit ‘tappity’ for first 5 mins after start up. Dealer said they couldn’t find anything, had a word with my old apprentice, he’s now in his forties 😙, he said it’s normal as oil circulating has to build…he’s worked for Honda for 15yrs, has a Honda as his car as they get a deal but buys Fiat for his missus!

Probably it is the best to not accelerate too much if it is an oil thing. Mine does it after a slope going down even if the engine is running at normal temperature after a while . I thought is debria and dirty building up in the fuel talk and going downhill move the dirt. I think I will try to change fuel filter and put a diesel cleaner I will let you knwo

Probably it is the best to not accelerate too much if it is an oil thing. Mine does it after a slope going down even if the engine is running at normal temperature after a while . I thought is debria and dirty building up in the fuel talk and going downhill move the dirt. I think I will try to change fuel filter and put a diesel cleaner I will let you knwo
I have to say, after about 3mths it stopped doing the tappity noise

Back