0/tish - new battery :)

Currently reading:
0/tish - new battery :)

M

Mike

just ordered a new Bosch battery today,picking it up sat morning for £55inc vat and has a 3 year guarantee.Its not a 065,its an 075 which has a higher cca of 580 and 60ah.Was either that or Lucas or numax at £46.80 with same power,So for extra £9 i opted for the Bosch one :)

Mike

mikey_sig2.jpg

A Fiat Marea in a Bravo Shell :)
MOT next weekend :)

Is it Blue in colour?

If so, I think its the same one I have in both my Coupe and Stilo (bought both at same time so I knew I had something decent in both).

Solid reliable battery. Good choice.

Longest Serving BOO Member
sigwf.jpg

1997 Naturally Aspirated HGT in disguise!

Mine is the same, Cost me £54, Had no trouble at all with it

im not too sure,not seen it yet lol.he did say the price went up with colour choice and guarantee length,I know the silvertop's are expensive's,so i doubt itll be a silver top for £55.

Cheers for the heads up aswell guys :)

Mike

mikey_sig2.jpg

A Fiat Marea in a Bravo Shell :)
MOT next weekend :)

picked up my battery today and is a black top S3 075.£55.80 all in with 3 year guarantee.
Put on the car,started up but was a bit lumpy at idleing at first but soon sorted itself out and is spot on now :)

Mike

mikey_sig2.jpg

A Fiat Marea in a Bravo Shell..its good to be different ;)
Insurance deposit then tax next then back on the road :)

not happy! :( Just been on the Bosch website and according to their data sheets my battery is only a 470cca with 52ah,doesnt say what model number it is.But the 1 i ordered for £55 was 60ah with 580cca (acccording to the guy on the phone).Its going straight back monday morning!The model number of my battery is 552 400 047.Not impressed at all :(

mikey_sig2.jpg

A Fiat Marea in a Bravo Shell..its good to be different ;)
Insurance deposit then tax next then back on the road :)

where did you's get the blue battery from? Every battery site i been on doesnt bring up the blue one's recommended.just black one's or the silver top's from halfords for £100

just ordered the S4 blue top which has 540cca and 60ah exchangin it from same place for an extra £8 (£63) and has a 4 year guarantee :)

What i didnt get is why he didnt tell me to begin with he could get any of the 3 bosch's.he just mentioned the cheap luca's and exide's and the black bosch one's...ah well,job's a good un now anyway :)