Bravo (Classic) Return of Bravissimo2 - Wimmy's beast

Currently reading:
Bravo (Classic) Return of Bravissimo2 - Wimmy's beast

wimmy

Established member
Been a little busy in the last couple of weeks with the new HGT ready for the show season.

Purchased a little mesh for the front for starters:

1.jpg

Then decided it was time to do the dash again. When I bought her she had the standard dash as follows:

Inside.jpg

and decided to add a little spray paint, some blue suede and a few custom dials. (made the heater dials myself)

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Many more jobs to do yet. Still got to get the ICE in the boot!!!!

Managed to fit my Alpine components up front too. Should sound sweet when alll amped up. However there was a little difficulty with the speakers. They are errrrm rather large. A little nerver wracking attacking your car doors with an angle grinder!

Wow! Luvin the heater dials m8, looks like a top job on the interior it has completely transfromed it (y) Hopefully i will get to see it at some of the shows this year although i wont be at brooklands, ill defiently be at gaydon,stanford hall and santa pod; 3 out of 4 ent bad :D

Got any more plans for the exterior?

Did u sell the ova bravo, hope it wen to a good home :)

What sort of BHP is the engine putting out, has it been remaped (y)

wolfracepunto said:
Very smart (y) Whats with the tiny wipers?

As above what Helz said. MOT failure if the sunstrip is over 2cm in the swept area. Standard wipers mean that a sunstrip of 2cm (more or less insulation tape size) will be illegal. No law on wiper sizes ;)

As for the dials - amazing what you can do with some acetate and a printer :) You dont really see it in all its glory. The 2 tiny white LEDS behind the dash have been replaced with 6 bright blue LEDS. It really does light up the whole of the car at night. Looks sweet and loving it.

Also forgot to take pics of the centre console. Nicely sprayed silver Marea Console in the middle. Currently getting a gear and handbrake gaitor made from the same blue suede so it all matches.

Wasnt going to do the door cards as the grey/black cord interior of the HGT was quite nice. However, I'm now having second thoughts :)

:eek: what can i say other than wow! That is looking very funky!!!!

those dials kick ass, i bet you've started a new trend with that one, i'm already planning how i'm going to do it, maybe you should start selling them?

I want to do mesh like yours on my punto. Is it simple to do as in cutting it to the correct shape for the hole etc. Remove your rubstrips if they are stuck on but otherwise your car is lush.

Back