All Our Fiats 1.jpeg

Stilo 2 New Members of the Fleet!

Introduction

Morning All,

Just wanted to share with you (who may be interested) my recent purchases.
A busy weekend, we picked up the '93 Fiat Panda Selecta on Saturday and my personal favourite, the 2005 Fiat Stilo Dynamic Multi-Wagon 1.6 16v on Sunday. The Stilo cost me £280 (w/ some MOT) and was on it's way to the Scrap Yard but I rescued it. It doesn't need much doing, just a tidy up really and get the Heater sorted as it blows super hot air all the time on the passenger side and I can hear the gears constantly whirring away in the dash so must be broken, and the remote key stopped working. Both common faults by all accounts.
More photos to come!
Nice additions, quite a collection you have!
I think the Stilos are very underrated, I bought one very cheap, think I paid £350 for it, was a bit tatty but it had some really nice touches such as a £400 pioneer big touchscreen stereo, claw alloys and brand new nexen tyres all round, it had the abarth body kit and a unique twin duplex exhaust, it was only the 1.2 but it felt so much more powerful than it should, it must have had some tuning work, the owner I bought it from didn't know much about it's history it was just his daily work vehicle but he needed something bigger, so was eager to move it on, apparently it had been owned by an aero engineer who had built the exhaust and added other items, so it is quite possible he had some tuning work done.

It even came with around 10 months of MOT had a slight suspension knock which worried me a little, I spent a couple of days cleaning and tidying it up inside and out and it came up lovely! changed a couple of bulbs in the fogs, a proper pain but so worth it, sailed through it's next MOT with just a new drop link cost around £15 so not so bad.

I had it advertised for like silly money really, thinking nobody would buy it as I really wanted to keep it by then! put it up for £800 with 12 months MOT the pictures on the ad really did it credit and actually sold it for me, much to my disappointment!
They came and test drove it, and even with a blowing exhaust they offered me £750 for it! happy days. Really miss it though.

Reactions: GLC
Back