General My Cinq is up for sale now :(

Currently reading:
General My Cinq is up for sale now :(

hi everyone after 1 year and 7 months off owning my cinq sporting ive decided to sell it because so i want another car. im going for a modified Fiesta Zetec S :) Havent got it yet but im looking round at moment.

It will be sad to see the car go as its been my 1st car to own, its been a great car to own and to drive.

Ive spent so much time and money on my car i think il cry when it leaves me LOL. but its time to move on!

If any of you guys and girls know anyone thats interested in buying my car please just let me know.

Cheers guys!!

Careful buying a zetec s my dad had one from new garaged all it`s life he had it 3 years (12000 miles) and it started rusting out.the rust was coming from the inside out.Ford bought it back off him and scrapped it.You wouldn`t get that luxury if you bought one second hand.
Cheers
Adrian

sorry i aint selling parts of me car ive spent time and money on my car so i really dont want to sell parts just sell the car complete.

Ohh crap i didnt know about them rusting and that.

well im pretty much open to any car really only looking at a zetec S because ive seen one modified and it looks nice.

theres also a modified clio up for sale on ebay thats WELL NICE!!

Stick with the Fiats!! :D
[size=+2]↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓[/size]

Good luck with the zetec. my mates got a boggo fiesta encore 1.25 zetec, its an r reg, rusty and looks horrible but my word it dosent half go! Beats my cinq quite easily.

Yeah the horrible rounded one which looks like its frowning from the front. I don't know why his is so fast, must just be a good engine i guess + encore is basic so has no extras slowing it down.

Back