Styling Another question on doorcards

Currently reading:
Styling Another question on doorcards

ad3eek

i have a 1996 punto 55s and was wondering which doorcards will fit gt/sporting/elx, and how easy is it to fit elec windows. i need desent speakers up front lol.

if its a 3dr then gt and sporting door cards with speakers in will fit and are regulary found on ebay.

if its a 5dr then like me you'll be looking for months for a set of elx cards, if you do find some make sure you get the plastic bit for inside of wingmirror as its different on elx models, it compliments the door cards

easiness rating 1/5(y)

BUT if you want leccy windows and central locking like me (did a few month back) then the easiest way to do it (albeit VERY time consuming) is to buy the entire interior wiring loom from the elx, and fit it to your car, then you simply just plug the central locking and electric windows into it!!

not relly botherd with central locking so interior wiring loom may be a little too mutch effot atm,lol. i have a 3 door and have jst looked on ebay and cant find anything.prob jst me tho. how bout elec windows with out the wireing loom would it be easy, thanks

fairly, the punto windows work of a simple relay and some power going around the car.

you'll still need the wiring loom bits from inside doors, the waterproof connectors that fit between car and door, and a bit of wire from the inside to connect to.
also take the auxilary fuse box from inside the glovebox

i did my conversion myself and i connected the motor directly to the battery is it meant to be connected somewhere else

Back