Technical RADIO - no reception

Currently reading:
Technical RADIO - no reception

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
just bought a stilo and the radio will not pick up any stations any clues

its a 1.9 jtd 3 door 2002 its a tape player with no cd any one let mo no if they have a fiat cd headunit for one of thease

Check the fuses first, the stilo does have a powerd fm amplifier for the aeriel due to it being all the way at the back of the car.

The original visteon head units tend to fail though, i had one where i had reception for about 5 minutes into driving untill it warmed up when it lost all reception, repaired under warrenty for me though :cool:

might be time for a shiney new headunit, theyre not that expensive though. (y)

i had one where i had reception for about 5 minutes into driving untill it warmed up when it lost all reception, repaired under warrenty for me though :cool:

might be time for a shiney new headunit, theyre not that expensive though. (y)

Thats exactly the problem I am having, any idea as to what causes it? repairable? as my stilo is a 54 its well out of warranty now.

I have the blaupunkt cd changer which is why I'd like to get the head unit working otherwise I'd be looking at a more expensive fix as the blaupunkt is unlikely to fit other head units?

Mine is the same mate.

I unhooked the battery for 30mins doing something else went to turn on the radio and it finds no radio stations?? tried everything

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
Back