General My new 595 Competizione

Currently reading:
General My new 595 Competizione

I took some photos of my car last night...
10351914835_bd4624df28_b.jpg

Great picture Ian. How long did it take you to find the location, and how long to set up the shot?

The location is just a Sainsburys carpark....

My Harley in the same car park
4034914707_62b365dc09_b.jpg

My old 500 in the same car park
4002489250_42628c1639_b.jpg

My Audi in the same car park
2374351591_d5743f6a9a_b.jpg

Setting up was just parking the car and sit on the floor...only about 1 min in total. Photoshoping took around 15 mins. here is the original out of the camera (converted to a jpg from a raw file)
10359592863_c7e5999fa9_b.jpg

Ian (RUI) and I both dealt with Ben at Westovers, he and Chris are really nice guys and people travel a lot of miles to deal with them.

I gave them a call a couple of weeks ago to enquire about the future of the 50/50 deals. The receptionist got someone to call me back. They were very accommodating and said that nearer the time, next year, to give them a call and they would loan me a car for the day etc. So who knows??

I mentioned Tony's name and the loan period dropped to just 1 hr.!!!!:devil:

I gave them a call a couple of weeks ago to enquire about the future of the 50/50 deals. The receptionist got someone to call me back. They were very accommodating and said that nearer the time, next year, to give them a call and they would loan me a car for the day etc. So who knows??

I mentioned Tony's name and the loan period dropped to just 1 hr.!!!!:devil:

That long:eek:

I told them not to even reply to you as you were a timewaster and that you would probably get lost on the way down anyway. :p

That long:eek:

I told them not to even reply to you as you were a timewaster and that you would probably get lost on the way down anyway. :p

You are only jealous becuase you are still cleaning the front of your car from the dust I created when I shot past you on the way back from the evening meal (Prior to Mitcar):D

Re: 595 Competizione

I'v had my 595 Competizione for 3wks now & think it's the best motor I'v eva had. I traded in my pink 500c & defo' can't complain

Re: 595 Competizione

I'v had my 595 Competizione for 3wks now & think it's the best motor I'v eva had. I traded in my pink 500c & defo' can't complain

Welcome to the Forum hope you enjoy the car. Hey blood, hope you don't cane your motor 'cos they're slammin!! Innit

Sorry Maxi but this is the word on the street nowadays!!

I have just had an insurance quote.... £199 fully comp.
Being 41 with 8 years NCB and retired has it's benefits.

I go away from the forum for a while... whilst still young you retire buy AND buy a fabulous 500. Nice car and great pictures as usual - trust all is good.

I made my sport button more....sporty
I painted the chrome surrounds of my fog lights and hazard warning lights black and the surround of the sport button red.
This will give me an extra 10bhp... maybe

11101724535_04f0ab7ae4_b.jpg

11101724395_7cd98b0a89_b.jpg

Back