Off Topic Sick as a Parrott

Currently reading:
Off Topic Sick as a Parrott

chas379

72 Year Old teenager
One week on and 2nd Hospital appointment. Plaster off leg and now with reinforced support boot. Need this for 6 > 7 weeks so yet again unable to drive and the Abarth with 88 miles on the clock is sitting in front of my study window.

My OH is used to a Dualogic 1.2 Pop and bought this because of a knee problem, which has worked out fine for her.

However last evening she took the Abarth out as it was too much hassle to get her's out of the garage. Comments were it was strange getting used to a manual box again. Oh, and tonight she is off out again in the car as she needs to get used to the box!!!! I know for a fact she has an engagement tomorrow evening so I wonder what the excuse be for this.

She having a larrrrf I think???:eek:

guess who may end up using the Dualogic for a few weeks after support boot comes off... shudder :(

Thanks Arorat

I have an apt reply but would probably be struck off the forum if I put it in writing.:D

Just looked out of the study window to see my OH yet again swanning off in the A500. EWill it never end. Only 7 weeks to go and counting to driving mode.:mad:

You poor thing.. I had to wait 2 days to drive mine because I was ill, that was hard enough.. can't imagine 7 weeks of watching someone else drive it..
Get well soon!

Is the big grin just to do with the 500?

From my limited 1 day experience driving the car and listening to the exhaust noise when I hear it pulling away rom the drive definitely :D:D:D

Because I'm not the one driving at the moment then :mad::mad::mad:

I just wondered if the pulling power of a 500 Abarth was such that there might be a toy boy inducing that smile.

You are correct, there is but regrettably of pensionable age. Some mornings I feel like a toy boy, others like a pensioner. :devil:

Just over 6 weeks and now back behind the wheel, officially. Hospital visit today gave the all clear on the ankle so back in the land of the Abarth:D

Back